Our tapes are manufactured with a low stretch polyester material that distributes heat across its wide, flat profile. This improves efficiency and prevents "snap back", which occurs when a rope under high tension elongates and either breaks, or snaps back... often injuring the installer.
Features & Benefits
Note: Many conduit manufacturers provide innerduct pre-threaded with MULETAPE or Detectable MULETAPE. Click here for more information.
- Pre-lubrication reduces friction levels and eliminates duct cutting.
- Lower elongation reduces pulling time, enhances worker safety, and prevents crushed capstans
- Lightweight, easily blown through conduit or innerduct
- Accurate sequential footage or meter markings enable monitoring of cable location during a pull, eliminate the need for measuring tapes, and help determine the quantity remaining on a partial roll
- Variety of constructions available
- Packaged in splice-free lengths up to 100,000 ft. (30 km) for faster, easier cable placement
- Available in a variety of strengths up to 6,000 lbs (2727 kg)
- Easily spliced using conventional methods and/or our own MULEKNOT™ (Click here for splicing instructions.)