The One-Step MULETAPE Advantage
NEPTCO's family of measuring and pulling tapes substantially reduces cable installation labor, material and inventory costs by providing a threading line, a measuring tape, and a winchline all in one product. MULETAPE®
reduces damage to underground plants, improves efficiency, and enhances worker safety.
Our tapes are manufactured with a low stretch polyester material that distributes heat across its wide, flat profile. This improves efficiency and prevents "snap back", which occurs when a rope under high tension elongates and either breaks, or snaps back... often injuring the installer.
Features & Benefits
Note: Many conduit manufacturers provide innerduct pre-threaded with MULETAPE or Detectable MULETAPE. Click here for more information.
telecommunications, tape, rope, pulling tape,cable installation,cable blowing,innerduct, underground construction, outside plant products,detection,detection products,detectable tape,detectable rope,
- Pre-lubrication reduces friction levels and eliminates duct cutting.
- Lower elongation reduces pulling time, enhances worker safety, and prevents crushed capstans
- Lightweight, easily blown through conduit or innerduct
- Accurate sequential footage or meter markings enable monitoring of cable location during a pull, eliminate the need for measuring tapes, and help determine the quantity remaining on a partial roll
- Variety of constructions available
- Packaged in splice-free lengths up to 100,000 ft. (30 km) for faster, easier cable placement
- Available in a variety of strengths up to 6,000 lbs (2727 kg)
- Easily spliced using conventional methods and/or our own MULEKNOT™ (Click here for splicing instructions.)
detectable products,Mule Tape,Muletape,Low Shrink Muletape,Cable installation systems, Underground Cable, CATV Cable,CATV Cable Systems,Cable Placing, Underground Cable, Cable pulling systems,pull tape, pull rope, pulling rope